Re: [TCML] Building a pulse generator

Accel Super Coil (JEGS.com) works very well and supply up to 50 kV from a 2
uF cap when used with a standard 120 vac power line.  If you contact me
off-list I can email you the schematic file for this circuit.  You can vary
your input voltage to set the output voltage level.  Also, this is a
capacitor discharge circuit so your input and output energy (in milliJoules)
is much higher than the 555 circuit you listed.

Dr. Resonance