--- jimlux@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

<tesla@xxxxxxxxxx> Cc: Subject: Re: [TCML] My first tesla coil Date:
Sat, 05 Sep 2009 07:33:18 -0700

Dex Dexter wrote:
Hi Peter, I'm not sure how to explain it,but I guess the insulated
sphere remains charged to some potential between two separate tesla
coil bangs.There is something  more curious with such things.Do you
know that SG coils can charge nearby insulated objects even without
arcing to them?How to explain that?

Charging by induction..

http://www.DCemail.com ---> A Washington Online Community Member --->