Re: [TCML] comment about new coilers

We all stand on the shoulders of giants. Very few (but there are some) on this list could have invented the TC by themselves. The rest of us as I said, we stand on the shoulders of giants. We all learn far more than we discover in life. If making a TC is easier now, so is experimenting and getting to some new disoveries.

Does that mean that we are depriving someone if we tell them what we know? Nope. We are offering them a leg up. Some will take it, others won't. I've learned plenty of stuff the hard way, and I am proud of it. That doesn't mean I think that everyone should "sink or swim". And the noobs will blow up parts no matter how much we consel them. :)

If us noobs annoy  you, hit "delete".

Jonathan
www.madlabs.info
Some people are like a Slinky .. not really good for anything,
but you still can't help but smile when you shove them down the stairs.

"OK guys, whatever you say.

My dad threw me in the pool, and guess  what, I learned how to swim, and
fast too!

If blowing up parts, isn't  part and parcel with working on Tesla coils
then I don't know what is."
.com/mailman/listinfo/tesla