From: tesla-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:tesla-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of bartb
Sent: Sunday, December 07, 2008 2:44 PM
To: Tesla Coil Mailing List
Subject: Re: [TCML] magnifier efficiency, was : Hi power/ little coil??

Jim Mora wrote:
Richie Burnett states that the power out is directly proportional to the
break rate (within obvious limits). Is this true in non-resonate charging?
Somehow this can't be seen with the version of JAVAYC I use on John Frue's
equation.

Thanks for your input,
Jim Mora
Power across the gap is proportional as P = j x bps x efficiency.
Can you be more specific about what comparison your making?
Bart