Re: [TCML] Hi power/ little coil??

It would produce long streamers as long as your toroid is large enough to
protect the sec coil (electrostatically).

Richard Hull did this exact experiment with his magnifier system which I saw
running in Richmond, VA.

His resonator coil was 32'" in length, topped with an 11 ft. dia toroid, and
it produced a 13 ft long spark ---- a record that has never been broken.

It was driven by a 200 kV driver coil, but the main resonator was under 3 ft
long, wound with AWG# 28, and produced 13 ft long sparks!

It was amazing to see in operation.

Dr. Resonance