Re: Vacuum Triggered Spark Gap

Original poster: "Dr. Resonance by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <resonance-at-jvlnet-dot-com>

You might have a risetime issue with the NST.  They use "cheaper" silicon
steel which sometimes provide risetimes good for 60 Hz but not as accurate
for other frequencies.

Dr. Resonance

Resonance Research Corporation
E11870 Shadylane Rd.