Re: Problems with SRSG on TC

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <FutureT-at-aol-dot-com>

tesla-at-pupman-dot-com writes:

Chris,

The first question is; is the rotor running in sync?  This can be
seen with fluorescent light.  If the motor is running a little too slow, then
it can never give a synchronous result until this is fixed.

240 bps gaps can run at 240 bps or at 120 bps depending on the
phase adjustment.  In general, the phase adjustment is not as
critical at 240 bps as it is at 120 bps.  This makes me wonder if
the motor is synched, in your system.  The sound of the system
should be steady, not surging.

John