MMC PCB

Original poster: "Michael Rhodes by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <rhodes-at-fnrf.science.cmu.ac.th>

I am laying out a printed circuit board (standard G10-Epoxy) for
my MMC array.  I realize the traces have to be heavy enough
for the high pulse currents but short enough to minimize inductance.
Are there any 'gotchas' going this route such as high voltage
breakdown of the PCB, etc?  Anyone else build an MMC this
way?

--Michael