[Home][2023 Index] [TCML] Re: Tesla core [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

[TCML] Re: Tesla core

As a guy who knew almost nothing and went to build a functional tesla coil,
I would strongly recommend you take someone else's working design, and
replicate it. The first time you do anything new to you, copy someone
else's work. They already know more than you do. They have a working
design. If you can't make it work, it's not the design, but rather
something you did wrong during the process.

My coil was a replica of Gao Guangyan's Tesla Coil 2 -
https://www.loneoceans.com/labs/teslacoil2/. I recommend his site as he
goes through almost every aspect of the fabrication of the device. The 40mm
Tesla Coil 1 (same site) is also an option and slightly smaller.

--
Joshua Thomas

My new email address is: joshuafthomas@xxxxxxxxx
Please update your information if you have not already done so.