[Home][2023 Index] [TCML] FREE Tesla Coil Components - Short Time Opportunity [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

[TCML] FREE Tesla Coil Components - Short Time Opportunity

I am moving and need to unload some transformers before l leave our current
home. Here is what I am giving away:

   - Allanson NST  15kv 60MA  60hz
   - Jefferson Electric NST  15kv 60MA  50hz
   - Magnetek NST  7,500v 60MA  60kz  (has GFI, need to bypass for TC use)
   - Franceformer NST  9kv 60MA

I am located in Hopkinton MA.  PICK UP ONLY.

Offer extends to Thursday, May 4.  After that whatever isn't taken will go
to the dump (which would be a shame).  Let me know if interested.

Dennis Otmaskin