[Home][2023 Index] [TCML] Re: Los Angeles high voltage enthusiasts! [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

[TCML] Re: Los Angeles high voltage enthusiasts!

Well, yes. You can either pulse modulate or amplitude modulate electric
arcs to make certain frequencies. You can play music. Check youtube for
“musical tesla coil” and you’ll find many videos.

--
Joshua Thomas

My new email address is: joshuafthomas@xxxxxxxxx
Please update your information if you have not already done so.