[Home][2022 Index] [TCML] Re: Termination of secondary coil [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

[TCML] Re: Termination of secondary coil

Jim, your comment on water vapor and desiccants reminds me of a future
project I have in mind to build an oil-insulated transformer. Iâ??m still
trying to work out how I can build an enclosure that will prevent water
accumulation in the oil.

What I should do is periodically degas the oil with a vacuum pump, but Iâ??m
a poor college student.