[Home][2021 Index] [TCML] Re: Help with VTTC build(HF-201) [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

[TCML] Re: Help with VTTC build(HF-201)

Hi Mike,

Tube specs and as built schematics are not able to be attached on TCML as
there is nothing I can see. As an example, picture files and say PDF's can
not be attached. You must link them from somewhere hosted.

Your JAVATC file is attached since it is a simple text file. I don't use
any programs, so not familiar with this and I can not make much of this
file looking at it as is.

Your lack of oscillation problem can be as simple as you need to just
reverse the grid feedback connection to tube and grid leak circuit. This is
very common, despite what you see on schematics on layout.

Hope this helps.
Get back with us and let us know if this works or not. If not we will look
at other possibilities. We are starting with the simplest check first.

Chris Reeland
Ladd Illinois USA

Sent from my LG V20