[Home][2021 Index] [TCML] Re: Terry/lowpass filter design, OBIT [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

[TCML] Re: Terry/lowpass filter design, OBIT

Iâ??m not sure where youâ??re buying from, but 8 oz of 28awg magnet wire, 155C
polyurethane insulation, is a whopping $14.14 straight from Remmington
Industries. Manufacturer is Elektrisola.

That size was just over the amount I needed to wind my 3.5â?? x 16â?? coil.

If you want the heavy-build wire, thatâ??s $1 more, and you get about 10 ft
less.

If you want to go all the way up to the 240C polymide insulation, that goes
up to $38.41â?¦ but no one in any reading Iâ??ve done has ever given any
indication that is necessary.

Iâ??ve still spent more money on my CDE caps than all the magnet wire I have
combined.