[Home][2021 Index] [TCML] Re: Terry/lowpass filter design, OBIT [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

[TCML] Re: Terry/lowpass filter design, OBIT

Thank you!

My topload is covered with copper foil. The base is dryer tube. While
cheap, it is difficult to get a strongly smooth surface from it. I am
jealous of those who can get the smooth spun-aluminum toroids.

On the topic, can anyone recommend a service that will create secondary
coils to specification? I am fairly bad at this and itâ??s one area I would
be willing to spend a little money.

Joshua Thomas