[Home][2021 Index] [TCML] Re: Litz wire [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

[TCML] Re: Litz wire

On 11/12/21 10:39 AM, Joshua Thomas wrote:
> Hello TCML folks again,
>
> I've been looking at various secondary coil designs and wire options. Has
> anyone tried using Litz magnet wire? If so, what results did you find?
>
> Yours,
> Joshua Thomas

You bet they have - Short answer is "not much difference for most coils"
but do a search on the list and you'll get lots of hits to go look at.
That's really the huge value of the archives. You want to know about
sonotube? Its in the archives. You wonder about Dolph AC-43 - in the
archives.