[Home][2021 Index] [TCML] Re: First coil - need some help [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

[TCML] Re: First coil - need some help

Iâ??m not sure I understand that argument- the MMC will be across the same
voltage from the transformer either way, unless I really misunderstand. All
youâ??ve doing is cutting out the primary coil, and at 60hz it isnâ??t a
tremendous amount of inductanceâ?¦