[Home][2021 Index] Re: [TCML] Admin: List status and help request [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] Admin: List status and help request

You dont have an open smtp server do you?
That will do it every time...

Chip Atkinson wrote:
Greetings remaining few,

Recently pupman.com has gotten blacklisted for spam.  The cause of this is unclear, but the effect is rather severe.  It started out that Microsoft based email providers (Hotmail, outlook, etc.) were blocking me.  Now I find I'm on another black list as well.  This means that a large portion of subscribers are not getting the list.

My plan is to try a forum based approach.  It's a different mode of operation, but it allows communication without email and I believe also still allows those who want it to sign up.

In the mean time, is there anyone who can help me figure out the source of my email troubles?  Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Chip Atkinson
Owner, TCML
chip@xxxxxxxxxx