From: Tesla <tesla-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx> On Behalf Of Bunny Killer
Sent: Thursday, March 4, 2021 1:10 PM
To: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: **External Email** [TCML] T-Coil Stuff Give-a-way

Hey All,

Scot D here ( aka Bunnykiller), its been about 15 yrs since I have had the opportunity to actively use my T-Coil. Unfortunately I have been hit with skin, lung, and bone cancer... I wont be messing around with my coil stuff any time soon. When the time comes for me to "no longer be", my wife will have the shed emptied and all contents thrown away. Im offering someone or everyone the opportunity to scoop up on some hi power heavy duty equipment for free ( Id rather see some one use this stuff instead of being thrown away). here is a list of stuff that I can remember that in the workshop. ( chemo has my memory shot)

2 roll around cabinets holding the equipment polepig 28,800 V ( 2 14.4s seriesed/paralleled )
4 pack of 1256D and balancing inductors ( 280VAC 60A capacity) several caps 25-50KV Maxwells 3/8" copper tube conical and flat primary 14 turns huge inductor for current limiting presently set at 60A 280VAC huge bank of electrolytics and diodes for DC volts up to 320V rotary sparkgap and a buttload of misc hi volt peicesparts

other things of interest
18W Argon laser Trymdyne its huge and HEAVY!
1 working power supply ( was working  in 2004)
1 laser power supply for parts
1 manual for laser
this thing runs on 208 3 phase

misc rolls of secondary coil wire
and more misc hi volt stuff

as I said its free, just come to Kenner La ( New Orleans) with a large enuf vehicle to bring it back home I would say theres about 2 - 3 full sized pick up truck beds worth of
items...   come get this stuff and let it do its wonders, dont let the
wifey throw it away...

if you are interested contact me @  1stbunnykiller@xxxxxxxxx

Scot D  ( aka BK or Bunnykiller)
This email and any attachments are for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential information. If you receive this email in error, please notify the sender, delete the original and all copies of the email and destroy any other hard copies of it.