[Home][2021 Index] [TCML] Re: Schematic and Plans Needed to Build a Musical Tesla Coil [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

[TCML] Re: Schematic and Plans Needed to Build a Musical Tesla Coil

Hi Pranab,

I will admit I am not real familiar with these types of coils.
And, so not familiar with the plans you are talking about.

The power you have available is more than enough as far as I know.

I would contact Daniel McCauley at EVR, to make sure these plans will work
for expected 8ft output before a lot of wasted time and money.

He should be able to help you get on the right path to this.

Chris Reeland
Ladd IL USA

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Tab® S