[Home][2021 Index] [TCML] Re: Variac troubles [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

[TCML] Re: Variac troubles

Hi Jay,

These are indeed individually 120v variacs by the part number.
Look at the 5000 series Staco catalog for specs when 5021's are used 3ph Y
vs. your 5010's(now 5011).
So of course when 5010's combined 3ph Y they are now (become capable) 240v
input.

And currently thinking no on the 208v single phase and just one Variac.

3 phase is a bit different "beast". I will admit I am now a bit "rusty" at
3 phase, since leaving the printing industry for good a few years ago.

Not sure currently what to make of the "little transformer cores" your
mentioning.

Chris Reeland
Ladd IL USA

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Tab® S