[Home][2020 Index] Re: [TCML] Coupling [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] Coupling

David, You may have missed my point. My point was not to have too many
turns in the primary, but to have the proper amount in the most compact
space. For instance having a 7" center hole and needing 9 turns the primary
will be 6+ inches wide, but with 3 turns stacked it will only cover 2
inches of the secondary and be 2 inches high. But I don't know what effect
having the coils in a "boxed" config. would produce.
Doug