[Home][2020 Index] Re: [TCML] Coupling [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] Coupling

I'm not a builder, only hanging out hoping for osmosis to kick in.

But I did burn holes in myself with transformers before I could spell em --and I think...

---

That's a hot idea of simplistic flexibility.

---

If not for the desired aim, then surely for some form of optimization via tweak.

-don

p.s.  Really I'm more of a divide-and-control thinker/solver, but the idea reminded meself too of a sorting algorithm where two choices in a list are made to divide the section that is more-correct into a thirds, rather than binary halves.

And if you want to balance against a floating, untapped virtual center point somewhere in a long winding, then what better principle than to balance the physical lengths with adjustable taps as a first order calibration before the machine is test-worthy.  I love the new trick!  Like a new programming pattern for a coder :)  Here me purrr.

My Grandmother from Hazard always never let us forget... if you trigger a fellow's dopamine reward for learning, you have a geek bond for life!

var mikeTucknott = new mentalStickyNote(LIFE_TIME);