[Home][2020 Index] Re: [TCML] WI Teslathon revival... [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] WI Teslathon revival...

Wow, congratulations Brian on the property and outbuildings (and 100A
service). I would certainly make an effort to attend.

Bob
(Caledonia, WI)