[Home][2020 Index] Re: [TCML] Interesting historical rotary spark gap transmitter transformer. [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] Interesting historical rotary spark gap transmitter transformer.

Thanks Bert,

This is more of what I am looking for. I was not getting very good results.
What you found/gave for me gives me a lot more of the details I am
interested in. I find it interesting how they were already calling
something old already. It was definitely at that time very rapidly
changing/developing.

Thanks again, you found the "needle in the haystack" for me.
Greatly appreciated.
Me and my Dad miss going to Hamfests and miss "running" into you at them
also :^)

Chris Reeland
Ladd Illinois USA

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Tab® S