[Home][2020 Index] Re: [TCML] power sources [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] power sources

Jim

Yes I think volume is the $$$ driver.  Another idea is get a Cummins/Onan
12kW RV house power generator.  RV market unit might be more aggressively
priced and would have higher temp ratings then a residential unit.  240V
50A.

Best Regards
DS

--