[Home][2020 Index] Re: [TCML] Bizarre "tight primary" and secondary on eBay just listed... [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] Bizarre "tight primary" and secondary on eBay just listed...

Hi Terry,

You made me laugh out loud :-D

And hi everyone else.
I don't know what to make of this seller.
I see the listing has ended now...no surprise.
This person currently has 1900+ items listed... mostly all books, I only
scanned listed stuff a little...not going to waste my time...and in my
opinion a large majority of the subjects of these books I consider bizarre
also...and some again at crazy prices again...

I am baffled at who originally made this on the thoughts for using the wood
for the primary like that. Why bother?

Overall on this seller who knows? But in my opinion definitely a goof.
Or definitely some other weird activity going on suggested by a few here in
the past when something Tesla coil related that is actually pure junk at
crazy prices.

Chris Reeland
Ladd Illinois USA

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Tab® S