[Home][2019 Index] Re: [TCML] Dumb Ballast Question [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] Dumb Ballast Question

Dan,

I think you could connect the start of one conductor to the end of the other, and get the electrical and inductive  equivalent of of (1) 500' piece.

The only concern that I have is that most of the clear PVC insulated speaker wire I have seen isn't rated for service at much of anything above room temperature. Ballasts can get pretty warm fast after short runs.

Dave