[Home][2019 Index] Re: [TCML] Richard Burnett´s resonant charging ideas confirmed [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] Richard Burnett´s resonant charging ideas confirmed

Rotary spark gap Tesla coiler here.

Just had a huge performance in Southern California you can see videos on my instagram under the name “Bebault” or here if the email allows me share.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B4KvwVWBJaG/?igshid=13i069knnh0qj

https://www.instagram.com/p/B5ChCaqp7-4/?igshid=1idkapb9m2u9g

-Brandon

Sent from my iPhone