[Home][2019 Index] Re: [TCML] Muscial tesla coils a gimmick? [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] Muscial tesla coils a gimmick?

I think that music on QCWDRSSTC coils offer better low frequency reproduction.

Maybe these plus DRSSTC's  in an lorchestra !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R18nwlPJxzc

Who will be first to do that?

Albert (UK)