[Home][2019 Index] Re: [TCML] Current Meter [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] Current Meter

Thanks for the info Bert. Did you find that your actual base current was
close to the predicted current (5a seems kinda low based on the numbers
from JavaTC on some medium sized spark gap coils).