[Home][2019 Index] Re: [TCML] "2" "Barn Fresh" VTTC's [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] "2" "Barn Fresh" VTTC's

On 7/28/19 2:25 PM, Chris Reeland wrote:
Hi all,

I thought some may find this somewhat interesting and a shame. And well,
entertaining also.

Found this listing a few days ago.

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.com%2Fulk%2Fitm%2F113831366905

Starting bid at just 35k+!!!

Such a deal..

I wonder if this is "you need to get rid of that junk." "OK, I'll put it on ebay for $35k and nobody will buy it".

OR
it's a not-so clever money laundering thing.

I have heard of people doing this - there is "something else" that gets transferred in addition to the junk. "Something else" that's worth something more comparable to the $35.

Now you have a documented transaction for money for something tangible.