[Home][2019 Index] Re: [TCML] NST Durability [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] NST Durability

I could be wrong but I feel at those temps the tar inside is gonna start to bubble or boil out the can... could be wrong though. I attempted to unpot one once... terrible time lol

Sent from my iPhone