[Home][2019 Index] Re: [TCML] Pole transformer repair [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] Pole transformer repair

I forgot I had my camera rolling when my transformer messed up.... two things to point out one the arc noise with the cap, two that arc isn’t even remotely close to as large as it normally is without the capacitor, and two notice the loud pop the last time I turn it on and hear the ballast humming loud. That pop would make sense with the one damaged spot I found where the paper was burned and blown out on the outer winding. But fixing that did nothing.

https://youtu.be/O21C4Yf9V2E

Sent from my iPhone