[Home][2019 Index] Re: [TCML] Some VTTC tube rolling results...got surprised twice! [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] Some VTTC tube rolling results...got surprised twice!

Hey Chris. How do you tune, then? I've never managed to find a good way to
tap the primary on a tube coil in a way that isn't ugly or fail due to
heating/melting.