[Home][2019 Index] Re: [TCML] Spark Gap Enclosure [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] Spark Gap Enclosure

Been doing for years on three different spark gaps works great. I use paper based phenolic from mcmaster carr, blocks light and sound and if you still want to see the spark gap but not be overwhelmed with brightness you can use red transparent plexiglass as one of the panels in the enclosure.

Dave
Nokesville va.