[Home][2019 Index] [TCML] Re new website [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

[TCML] Re new website

Hi Steve,
I think I might gain some roof height by moving the coil somewhat, before I bring the jack hammer. But the coil will be closer to the lighting armatures on the left, and the incoming power lines on the back wall, so I must protect these with grounded copper mesh first. I would not like the streamers to hit the 63 amp power cables.

I will have to take more careful measurements of the spark gap distance, I must admit that I pulled the 3kV/mm figure out of my hat, rather than basing it on solid facts.

Jan
Stockholm, Sweden

Skickat från min iPad