[Home][2019 Index] [TCML] This could be interesting [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

[TCML] This could be interesting

This was posted on one the Tesla groups I am in on Facebook. I have no
affiliation what so ever with the author. But he is hosting some type of
conference all to either discuss Tesla Magnifier design or his book about
the same subject.
~Dan (no this is not spam)
Kansas City area

1) Here is a link to the book (has anyone read this? is it any good?)
https://www.amazon.com/Teslas-Magnifying-Transmitter-recreating-dream/dp/1793151040/ref=sr_1_fkmrnull_1?keywords=Ernst+Willem+van+den+Bergh&qid=1555204944&s=gateway&sr=8-1-fkmrnull

2) Here is the post in full with the info to the conference call:
LIVE CALL COMING UP WITH ERNST WILLEM VAN DEN BERGH - TESLA'S MAGNIFYING
TRANSMITTER: RECREATING TESLA'S DREAM

On Sunday, April 14th at 3pm Pacific Daylight Savings Time, we'll have a
live call with Ernst Willem van den Bergh who authored the book Tesla's
Magnifying Transmitter: Recreating Tesla's Dream. This will follow a
similar format to Eric Dollard's live calls - intro, announcements,
overview and eventually we'll open up for questions from anyone who calls
in. You can join us on this telephone conference call at: 1-857-232-0155
and the pin code is: 582590

Ernst Willem van den Bergh is a long time researcher in the Tesla sciences
and he has contributed to Energetic Forum - Forum Display for a long time.
He has come out with a new book that details his work in this field. After
sending a copy to Eric Dollard, Eric indicated that Ernst has actually
shown two things that nobody else has.

There is an entire section dedicated to communicating this to the layman so
even if you don't have a technical background, this book is still for you.
Learn more here: Tesla's Magnifying Transmitter: Recreating Tesla's Dream -
A & P Electronic Media