Von: Tesla <tesla-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx> Im Auftrag von Phillip Strauss via Tesla
Gesendet: Freitag, 12. April 2019 18:49
An: Tesla Coil Mailing List <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Betreff: [TCML] Re.

Hello Steve,
Just remembered your post to the list on 30th September regarding Kevin Eldridge's BIGGG coil of Oklahoma. I too watch it repeatedly on You-tube and to my way of thinking, it generates the most iconic streamers of the lot to the extent that I paid homage with a 12" 100 bps (UK) SRSG coil, a kind of humble "son of BIGGG" (imitation being the sincerest form of flattery). No comparison with the real deal of course and I look forward to seeing the leviathan fired up again in the foreseeable future.
Regards,Phillip.