[Home][2019 Index] Re: [TCML] High Voltage Capacitor Oil [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] High Voltage Capacitor Oil

Hi Jim,

Thanks for the info. It is definitely not PCB; stated on the label as PCB
free. It is a clear liquid. It does burn. I have no issues filling the
capacitor under vacuum as a research scientist I have access to a complete
vacuum set-up. I will use the high voltage transformer oil that I have as I
know the physical characteristics of it. Hopefully the end result will be
close to its original capacitance. I will be running it at 11kV, so if it
is fine up to 33kV I will be happy.

Cheers
Paul