[Home][2018 Index] Re: [TCML] SS mixing bowl [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] SS mixing bowl

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.com%2Fulk%2Fitm%2F323431399887

There are many others identical to this item, sometimes you can buy 2 packs
for even cheaper per item.

They are not fully round and will therefore produce squished terminal, but
it's worked fine for me in the past. The problem is the lip, adding
insulation with a cut vinyl tube etc. might work but I've always found that
to be a losing game in the end.

For these I am considering grinding the lip off and put my time into making
that surface smooth and consistent before adding some rubber tape.