[Home][2018 Index] Re: [TCML] **External Email** SRSG strobe [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] **External Email** SRSG strobe

Hi Terry, what did you use to fire the LED. I was going to use a variac to
power a small LED next, not sure if I need any resistors or anything.
However, I do have some large LED bulbs that run on 120 VAC (replacements
for old incandescent bulbs) that I was going to try as well.