[Home][2018 Index] Re: [TCML] Brush copper plating onto polystyrene [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] Brush copper plating onto polystyrene

I would much prefer to find a nice wood or plastic form to use, but haven't
had much luck finding a source of cheap rings, spheres of various sizes.
The polystyrene forms I found are fairly dense and I actually want to make
these items quite light if possible.

Time will tell if it works :)