[Home][2018 Index] Re: [TCML] Motor Needed for RSG [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] Motor Needed for RSG

Like David, I'm also using a PM DC motor (90VDC - 2500 RPM) without any problems, and typically run it at around 60VDC which is where the coil's performance seems to be best in terms of break-rate (8 contacts on wheel).
What I'm using, and fairly cheap:MAGNETEK 90 VOLT DC MOTOR 1/2 HP 2500 RPM 5.7 AMPS POWERFUL EVEN AT 31 VOLTS ! | eBay

|   $ 100.00   |    |

|    |
MAGNETEK 90 VOLT DC MOTOR 1/2 HP 2500 RPM 5.7 AMPS POWERFUL EVEN AT 31 VOLT...
 For sale is a massive permanent magnet DC motor. It started running at 5 V. This motor runs very smooth and very...  |   |

Terry