[Home][2018 Index] Re: [TCML] Where is everyone? [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] Where is everyone?

Thanks Greg,

Sorry, you just make me want to know more! Are you saying this is not a DRSSTC design but more akin to a “normal” SSTC?

What IGBTs are you using and how are you driving them? Do you have any protection circuitry and what kind of duty cycle? What is the primary voltage and how many turns on that secondary?

I hope one day you write a detailed paper on this thing.

I very much hope I can visit the US one day and come see it in operation, or better yet the full-size towers themselves.

Regards,

Greg

Sent from Mail for Windows 10