[Home][2018 Index] Re: [TCML] Where is everyone? [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] Where is everyone?

Hi Greg,

Amazing coil! Is there anywhere we can see some more specs around the IGBT
and driver configuration? Guessing it's a secret but would love to know
more about what's going into that thing.

Cheers,

Greg