[Home][2018 Index] Re: [TCML] GE Protective Capacitors - Part # 9L18DCL101 or 18L0009WH [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] GE Protective Capacitors - Part # 9L18DCL101 or 18L0009WH

I've only browsed the post on my phone so far, I'll check it later when get home.
I'm currently getting a MOT test at moment after hammering down bypass to 'clean' engine out, err I mean make it environmently friendly to our sensitive ecosystem.
That green brigade have a lot to answer for.
Currently have unknown error light on dash intermittently, just praying it stays off!

Regards,
Philip Tuck.
www.hvtesla.com

(Sent from my Android, so please excuse my spelling, grammar and  brevity.)