[Home][2018 Index] Re: [TCML] NetFlix N. Tesla Doc. [The new one] [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] NetFlix N. Tesla Doc. [The new one]

Hi Doug,

I have just recently watched it and I too am disappointed. Edison was praised noumerous times and portrayed as a ‘hero’. Several things were new to me but this mostly was about where he lived and how much money he actually spent on the projects. They seemed to emphasize more on Tesla’s downfall than his great achievements, continuesly repeating that he had received Martian messages.

They only had 2 reasonable people who could speak about Tesla with a certain accuracy. The others had the bravery to call him nothing more than an ‘artist’.

Sincerely,

yesn