[Home][2018 Index] [TCML] Mystery Powerstat info needed [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

[TCML] Mystery Powerstat info needed

I have a small vintage Superior Electric Powerstat for which I am seeking data. I have searched the internet to no avail. The model number is 10-1095. It is the same size as the current model 10 series Powerstats. I have some other model 10 Powerstats that I know are 120 volt. This model 10-1095 has far fewer windings and much thicker wire. Because of that, I think it must be less than 120 volts. It might be 40 volts or 28 volts. It weighs about the same as the current model 10 Powerstats, possibly a little less. Might it be for 400 Hz operation?

If anyone knows anything about this mystery Powerstat, I would like to hear about it.

Steve