[Home][2018 Index] Re: [TCML] Welding Transformer As Ballast or Choke [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] Welding Transformer As Ballast or Choke

 Which is why a Lincoln 225 is good. I bought one at a garage sale for $50, and it has copper windings. It has a fairly large range of settings, though I'd never change it on-the-fly.